Road Traffic Accident

Road traffic Accident  

You can claim compensation for road traffic accident injuries, if the accident was caused by the fault of another motorist, person or party. You can claim compensation for your road traffic accident if you were injured as a driver, a passenger, a pedestrian or if you were riding a motorbike. Road traffic accidents, also include riding bicycle or a horse at the time of the accident. These all fall under road traffic accident and each of them can be claimed for compensation.

At Scotlawyers4U we realise the stress caused by being in a road traffic accident and therefore we have a dedicated panel of specialist road traffic accident solicitors to help reduce the stress involved after being in a road traffic accident. That is why our specialist team on road traffic accident will do everything we can to help you get the compensation that you deserve.

Scotlawyers4U are here to help you at every step of the way, that is why we offer all our clients the chance to get back on the road as soon as possible by arranging for replacement vehicles. All the while working on getting our claimants the best possible compensation. If you would like to be contacted then you can fill in the request a call-back form at the top of the page.

At scotlwyers4U we have a no win no fee policy, this means win or lose you will NOT be expected to fund the case out of your own pocket, provided you have been entirely honest and cooperative at all times.  

The injuries that you could claim for can be relatively minor conditions, or more serious injuries that require extensive medical care. A few examples of road traffic injuries that you could claim for:

  1. Whiplash
  2. Other soft tissue injuries
  3. Broken bones and fractures
  4. Sensory loss
  5. Organ damage
  6. Head, brain and spinal injuries
  7. Loss of limbs

If you or loved one has been involved in a road traffic accident our solicitors will work hard to get the compensation, rehabilitation and support your device.

The aftermath of a road traffic accident can leave a person under financial difficulties. If we can establish that the third party was at fault for the road traffic accident then the client will be entitled to £1000 cash in advance before the claim is settled. This could help with the travel expenses, loss of earnings due to the inability to work and rehabilitation.

Please call one of our experienced claims consultants to discuss whether you are entitled to an early interim payment.


Non Fault Accident



Who can claim road traffic accident compensation?

You don’t have to be the driver to claim compensation. We know that road traffic accident can also involve pedestrians, cyclists and motorcyclists.

You can also make claim if you were injured as a passenger in a road traffic accident, or as a passenger in a bus or taxi.  

If your child or a child you know was injured in a road traffic accident, we can help you make a claim on their behalf. The process is slightly different but we can talk this through with you and help you take the next steps.

To contact us with your road traffic accident claim the feel free to contact us on 0141 404 8400 or fill in the request a call back form and we will call you.


Start Your Claim