Personal injury is a legal term for a person who has sustained an injury, physical or psychological, due to third party negligence. If you can prove that the other person has caused your injury then you could be entitled to a personal injury compensation.
Although personal injury law is complicated, with the help of our specialist personal injury solicitor the process of making a claim can be quite straightforward. We offer a free initial consultation and will be able to tell you if you have a justifiable personal injury claim. Our solicitor will also be on your side in dealings with insurance companies to ensure that your individual circumstances are fully considered.
Scotlawyers4U are dedicated in helping you get the best compensation available for your personal injury claim. We have specialist team in helping people with your personal injury claims:
We deal with Personal injury claims to do with:
- An injury sustained as result of faulty goods or services
- An injury caused by tripping over paving stones
- A psychological illness suffered as a result of abuse as a child
- A physical or psychological injury sustained by a victim in the course of a crime
There are other forms of personal injury that can be claimed, you may be acting on behalf of someone who has died due to personal injury, and then you can consider the following:
- Do you wish to lodge a complaint to the person or organisation you believe was responsible for the injuries?
- Do you wish to make a claim for compensation to cover losses you have suffered as a result of the injury?
- Are there any immediate financial problems arising because of the injury, for example, if you are unable to work?
- Do you wish to contact an organisation which could offer support or counselling?
This list is only a few of the numerous ways a personal injury can occur. A further example would be if your child has suffered from a cut injury, whilst playing in a substandard swing in a council play area. In a similar manner, a defective chair which has collapsed and caused someone to fall, resulting in broken bones the user may be a viable for a Personal Injury claim.
No win, No fee Claims
All personal injury claims we handle are on a no win no fee basis, which means:
- You won’t have to pay a penny out of your own pocket for your Personal injury claim.
- There is no financial risk to you if your personal injury claim is unsuccessful*
When am I entitled to a personal injury claim?
Paying for treatment can be expensive, and rehabilitation can take a long time. The money you can get from your personal injury claim can help you with the costs of treatment. To help you get back on your feet, as well as helping with the money that you have lost due to the inability to work. If you have sustained any of the above injuries that were caused by a third party, then you may have the grounds for a personal injury claim. If you do have the grounds for a personal injury claim then contact us on 0141 404 8400, or fill out your details on and we will give you a call back.